2018 Community Impact
It’s been a heck of a Season 2 for the Bismarck Larks. For the Front Office staff – and hopefully ALL of our fans! – the numbers of smiles are immeasurable. While there are too many memories so count, we did do a little math on our reach outside of the ballpark.
To the volunteers that rallied support for our community programs – we can’t thank you enough.
Check out what you helped us accomplish this summer:
- Larks Reading Program: 29 schools participated with more than 4,200 students
- Community Service: 600 hours given with more than 150 volunteers
- Mouths Fed: 2,006 pounds of food and 3,507 meals were donated to Great Plans Food Bank
- Clark the Lark: Made 99 stops at different businesses and organizations around Bismarck (What a party animal!)
- Silent Auction Items: More than $9,900 in Larks gear was donated to raise money for 74 organizations
- Backpack Give Back: One monster truckload of school supplies was donated from Bismarck Motor Company to Carries Kids thanks to community donations
- Giving $$$: Our ticket holders helped us raise $43,629 at games for those who need it most.