Do You Want To Ski For Free on Saturday, February 11?
The first 100 people to scan the QR code at 701 Cycle & Sport will score (2) FREE half-day lift passes to Larks Ski Day at Huff Hills Ski Area on Saturday, February 11.
- Head to 701 Cycle & Sport located at 411 Fraine Barracks Rd., Bismarck, ND 58504
- Find the QR Code hidden inside the store | Look all over, the location of the QR code changes!
- Scan the QR Code and fill out the online form.
- After completing the online form, show the confirmation page to the cashier.
- The cashier will give you (2) FREE half-day lift passes to Larks FREE Ski Day at Huff Hills for Saturday, February 11.
Need more than one pass? Just spend $25 in-store at 701 Cycle & Sport. Every $25 spent earns you a FREE half day ski pass. It’s cheaper and easier to spend $25 in store than to purchase a half day ski pass at the event!
Half Day Ski Pass at Huff Hills: $34
Extra Half Day Ski Pass: FREE pass with $25 purchase in-store
It’s easy to spend $25. Here are some gift ideas for yourself and others:
- Beanies – keep your head warm.
- Mittens and Gloves – don’t let your hands freeze out there.
- Winter Jacket – you have to look good.
- Neck Gaiter – you’ll hate the cold air against your face.
- New Board – treat yourself, you deserve it.
701 Cycle & Sport is Celebrating a BIG Anniversary!
701 Cycle & Sport and Epic Sport are celebrating 20 years!
“701 Snowfest” is happening all weekend February 10-12 and they’re hooking the Bis-Man community up with 3 days full of events.
Friday, February 10:
- 5 – 9PM | Music, food and drinks at the 701 Cycle & Sport shop
Saturday, February 11:
- 10AM-3PM | Ski demos at Huff Hills
- 1:30-5PM | Larks FREE Ski Day at Huff Hills
- 2-4PM | Park Competition at Huff Hills
- 6-9PM | Night Jam Under the Lights at Huff Hills
Sunday, February 12: