At $105 per package, it’s almost sold out
By John Bollinger
All-inclusive resorts are the best. If you haven’t been to one yet, just ask someone that has. Not only can you focus on relaxing, there is just something comforting in knowing that you don’t have to reach for your wallet when you want something.
The only problem with all-inclusive resorts is the hassle it takes to book them. You have to book flights, call off work, and travel across the globe. Not to mention the $2,500 hit to your checking account.
Well, Bismarck has a new, all-inclusive resort called the “Scheels 7- Game Pack” and is located in beautiful Dakota Community Bank and Trust Field at Bismarck Municipal Ballpark. Now I know what you’re thinking, “Where are the palm trees and umbrella drinks?”
While we don’t have the palm trees, we do provide everything the resorts do without taking all of your time and money.
Let’s think about why you book an all-inclusive resort in the first place. It’s usually to spend time with your loved ones, experience something fun, and get away from the grind of the work week. Not to mention catch some rays in the sun.
This year, I suggest you consider a staycation with the Scheels 7-Game Pack. With it, you get:
• 7 Nights of Fun in the Sun. Receive tickets to 7 of our best games which include fireworks, celebrities, human cannonballs, inflatable mascots, and more. These are our best shows of the year during the best months of the year.
• All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, potato salad, soda and water you want until the 3rd inning. We’ll even top off your drink with an umbrella if you ask.
• Your own pavilion. We’re even building you your own private area to skip the lines and enjoy your food with other Scheels 7-pack holders.
• Free Gifts. Receive a team jersey, hat, bobblehead, Clark the Lark Poster, and team photo. ($75 value)
• Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
• Limited Availability. Our stadium only allows us to offer 750 of these packages per game, and they’re not available for the single game buyer.
• Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $15 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $13 per ticket and not get any food, gifts or our closest seats
• Options– $126 Box Seat, $105 Bleacher Seat
The only bad news is that this all-inclusive staycation is booking fast. The first three packages sold out in March. The good news is that we’ve introduced two new plans showcasing the best games you don’t want to miss this summer and we only have 300 left.
In order to reserve your Scheels 7-Game Pack, log on to 7packs.larksbaseball.com and fill out the form below and we will contact you about your plan. You can also call us at (701) 557-7600. Seating location will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY! THESE ARE THE LAST TWO PLANS THAT GUARANTEE OUR BEST NIGHTS WITH ONLY 300 LEFT.
The Bismarck Larks are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 23-year-old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 160 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including two-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champion Ben Zobrist (CHC) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (CWS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM) and Lucas Duda (NYM). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.larksbaseball.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Larks as your favorite team