Imagine watching your favorite baseball movie at the ballpark…
We did just that! Our flock got the chance to take in one of America’s favorite baseball movies, Little Big League, at the baseball field on Friday, August 13, thanks to our friends at American Bank Center & Bismarck Parks and Recreation!
Relive the FUN…
Here’s how it went…
Gates opened at 6:30 pm…
• The crowd piled in and scored a SWEET Larks & American Bank Center towel jersey!
• Your ballpark favorites. Hot dogs. Hamburgers & cheeseburgers. Chips. Soda & water.
• FREE movie-style popcorn and water provided throughout the movie.
Then, at 7:30 pm we enjoyed THE SHOW!
• All the amazing YMCA Family Fun Zone and Backyard Inflatables and wiffle ball!
• Your favorite mascots, Clark the Lark and Merifeather Lewis!
• Games in the stands with the BNSF Railway Promo Team!
• And so much MORE!
Finally, when it started to get dark we dimmed the lights at the field with one click of a button and enjoyed
one of our favorite baseball movies, LITTLE BIG LEAGUE!
Missed the event or just want to relive the FUN? Check out the recap on our Faceboook!