The Five Name Finalists to be Announced in July for Fan Vote
Fans, thank you for your submissions!
We received over 500 submissions and have some strong entries heading into the Final Five contest. Stay tuned after 4th of July weekend for the big unveil as we announce the Final Five names choices for our new team. Fans will be asked to vote on their favorite team name suggestion. For voting, fans will also be entered into the drawing for the 50 Bismarck baseball caps and 25 t-shirts. Winners of the contest will be announced AFTER the Final Five name vote held in July.
Winners will be selected for the following prizes:
- 50 winners will receive a Bismarck baseball inaugural season cap.
- 25 winners will receive a Bismarck baseball inaugural season t-shirt.
- If the suggestion makes it to Final Five, the first fan to submit the entry will receive the new 7-Game Package which guarantees a ticket to 7 of the best games next summer (including Opening Day), best seats, includes all you can handle food and beverage, an inaugural season hat, guaranteed season premium giveaways, and more!
- Our grand prize winner will win (2) SEASON TICKETS FOR LIFE along with an authentic new jersey, official game hat, and the honor of throwing out the 1st pitch on Opening Day.
A small list of additional rules can be found on our website and are listed below:
- If the winning name is submitted by more than one person, all persons will be eligible for prizes; however, the earliest submission will be selected as the Final Five and grand prize winner.
- All other winners will be randomly selected in a separate drawing held at the Bareknuckle Baseball offices.
- One entry per email address.
- All information must be accurate in order to qualify.
- A list of winners will be posted at a later date this summer.
- Bareknuckle Baseball management reserves the right to market, develop and use in commerce, any name submitted by a contestant.
Fans can guarantee tickets to the team’s top weekend dates of the season by locking in Bismarck Baseball’s new 7-game pack. 7-game packs include tickets to seven of the team’s top games with all-you-can-eat food and beverages and guaranteed inaugural season giveaways. Packages start at $105 per package. Fans can pre-order packages by submitting their information at https://northwoodsleague.com/bismarck-baseball/tickets/7-game-ticket-packs/. Seat location and package preference priority will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Fans can also call the team’s temporary front office at (269) 492-9966 or by emailing Director of Ticket Sales Aaron Guerrero at email@example.com.
The Bismarck Baseball organization is a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. Playing its 23rd season of summer collegiate baseball, the Northwoods League is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 18 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, 150 Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (CWS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM), Lucas Duda (NYM) and Ben Zobrist (CHC). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.bismarckbaseballisback.com.