Dads Don’t Want Underwear
It’s my fault.
My family calls me impossible, annoying and frustrating. And they’re right.
They all ask me, “Dad, what do you want for Christmas?” I’ve never had a good answer.
I’m not a kid. I don’t need toys. The things I want are either super expensive or super boring. No one wants to buy me a new snow blower, and no one wants to buy me a stapler.
I end up getting underwear every year. I’m not mad. I understand. I did this to myself.
I hate getting underwear, but I love Christmas. I love spending time with my family. Relaxing and seeing everyone happy is the best part of the year.
There’s only one other time when I see the whole family have so much fun: at a Bismarck Lark’s game. They have something for everyone: great games, fun events between innings and awesome food. It’s like Christmas in July.
So this year, I’m not going to be that guy anymore. I’m not going to be impossible, annoying and frustrating. I know what I want.
I want the Scheels 7 Game Pack. This is what it is.
- Free All-You-Can-Eat for 3 innings. We know a huge cost in taking the family out anywhere is food, so we decided to include it along with soda and water for FREE in all of our packages.
- This perk is a fan favorite. We know your schedule in the summer can be hectic, which is why our NO TICKET GOES WASTED POLICY is so beneficial. Can’t make a game in your package? No problem. Want to go to 4 games instead of 7? No problem. Stop in or call our Front Office and swap your tickets, absolutely free.
- 7 Best Games of the Year. The Larks sold out 30 of 36 home games last season. This year we expect to sell them all out. Most of our best nights had no tickets available for sale online or at the game. By purchasing the package in advance, you are guaranteed tickets to these nights.
- FREE JERSEY for Christmas. That’s right. Not only will you receive a FREE Larks jersey for under the tree, but you will also receive 5 more gifts during the summer including a hat, bobblehead, and more.
- Highly Affordable. The best part of all of this, the price. A Scheels 7 Pack bleacher plan starts at only $16/ticket. That’s only $112 for the whole package! You can upgrade to box seats which include a back, arm rest, and cupholder for only $4 additional per ticket ($140 total). Need a flexible payment plan? No problem. All the Larks need to reserve your package is 25% down, and the rest is broken down into 3 easy monthly payments.
The only problem with this package is availability. Last season the Larks SOLD OUT of box seats. This season, they are opening up roughly 600 additional box seats for this package. To guarantee seats to the best games for 2019 call Cody at 701-557-7600 or 7packs.larksbaseball.com.
My underwear drawer is overflowing. Please, no more.